Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been lurking around the forum for awhile now (at first by proxy through looking over my wife's shoulder (used to be "pamt" now is "moantania") and then finally through suffering here on my own). i figure it's about time that i introduce our basset.

this is montana

we got montana from the looziana basset rescue when she was 11 months old. we've had her for two years now.

i loved bassets as a spectator before montana. since she joined our family we all love bassets from experience. we love her crafty, manipulative ways of trying to get what she wants.

we love her moaning, sleeping, and sniffing

we pretty much love everything about her (except maybe her sneaking into the trash can every now and then - and even that's cute in a frustrating sort of way).

y'all seem to be such great dog loving people that i simply thought i had to share my montana with y'all.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Welcome, great photos, and most of all, a huge thanks for rescuing! :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Montana is a very lucky girl! We have a trash compactor, so the hounds can't get into the trash in the kitchen, and all other house trash cans are in closets. HOWEVER, Charlie has figured out how to unlock and get into the trash barrels in the garage. The little devil. And people think bassets are dummies :blink: .......

·
Registered
71 Posts
Montana is lovely. She looks very much like my Wilson so of course we think she is gorgeous.

Arrooos and welcome from blustery Saskatchewan.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
MOntana is beautiful. Thank you so much for rescuing. So many dogs need loving homes. Your pictures are awesome also. My dogs love the camera and rarely stay still enough for me to get really good photos. Welcome!

~Heather

1 - 9 of 9 Posts