Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=128] Thought I would share a few of the lessons I've learned about bassets while photographng them. The best lessons are in the reject photos<g>
Lesson 1 Even though Basset puppies aren't fast they are always faster than their skins.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
I LOVE your pictures!!!!! :D This second picture, though, is the one that made me smile. After all the hoopla about the hunting you're a ray of sunshine! Wish I could have one of those puppies. They're soooooo cute!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I just spent an hour looking at all your "farm" pics. Beautiful horses, beautiful bassets. The stuff we see in movies...thanks for sharing.

Sandy

·
Registered
932 Posts
Touchstone, I received your Christmas card yesterday - that picture is amazing. I can't imagine how you got them all arranged so perfectly. Did you use professional Basset wranglers? :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Touchstone, I received your Christmas card yesterday - that picture is amazing. I can't imagine how you got them all arranged so perfectly. Did you use professional Basset wranglers? :lol:
[/b]
Lets just say I have 209 pictures of them in various states of escape, sleeping, stepping on each others heads ,tipping over the basket and eating the decorations <g>

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Your pictures here are awesome of the puppies. We "drooled" over the basket of puppies Christmas card. They are so adorable. Both of ours weren't small puppies when we got them. Bubba was 8 months and Bogie was 10 months, so we missed the fun of the little guys. Keep those pics coming so we can dream of Basset puppy breath.
I also drooled over your horses. I grew up riding and showed hunters and jumpers. Beautiful horses and a wonderful site.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you very much for sharing the pics of your adorable puppies. I also love the puppies' pics on your web site. great pics. i wish i could have oe of those cute guys. :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wish Bruno had all that skin to flop around hes a skinny monster even though he eats like a pig..And chows down on cat food all the time...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts