Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are having Indian Summer here in South Dakota with temps 20 degrees above normal and bright sunny days. The wind has been blowing all week, and the leaves are really flying down. I got a couple of good pictures of Bogie today in the leaves, that I thought I would share.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Bogie is very handsome! Our leaves are just starting to turn. Spencer always likes to play in them.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Beautiful as always. We have the same weather up here.

I think sometime you should hop in your motorhome with Bogie, and drive up north to visit Bo and Moose. You aren't that far, and you could soak in our world class Temple Gardens Mineral spa. (Look it up) Moose Jaw is an awesome little tourist town believe it or not! I'd love to meet you folks...

Sandy

·
Registered
714 Posts
wonderful pics! Bogie looks so handsome and regal, like he has important matters to consider in his kingdom. :)
[/b]
Precisley what I was thinking, biscuit, couldn't have said it better myself!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Love the pictures; fall is one of my favorite times of the year. What could be more beautiful then a handsome basset sitting in a pile of beautiful fall leaves.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think the second picture is Christmas card material!!! Beautiful pictures... we are having our first "cold" snap this weekend with highs in the low 60s. I can't wait for the cold weather!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Two really beautiful pictures. :) Thank you!
Sharon Hall

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
He looks very content there in his pile of leaves!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts