Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lollypop and I went to our vet this afternoon, and she has pretty much fully recovered. No more exercise moratorium, and her leg is healing quickly and properly. Her fur is growing over her scars and I think there may be no indication she was ever in an accident in a few weeks! The only long lasting effects will be her extracted incisor and the small part of the tip of her tongue she is missing, but I think it adds character and will not affect her at all. She is indeed a miracle hound. Warm regards to all who followed this thread and the well being of our dear Lollypop!

Drool and slobber for all !!!! (there's plenty to go around)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Such great news!

~Heather

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I am so glad that Lollypop has made a full recovery. What a lucky dog she is! Thanks for letting us know how she's doing.

·
Registered
297 Posts
That is wonderful news. Glad to hear she is back to her old self again without much worry of any lasting affects.

·
Registered
47 Posts
:D That is wonderful news!! I'm so happy for all three of you. Thanks so much for the update. All the best, Maxwell and his people:)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Awww brilliant news.... bless her heart! You'll now have to be extra specially careful near roads
with your precious Lollypop, who was one lucky Basset Hound. :) Lots of ((( hugs ))) to her!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts