Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@SWATARA beagle Club in Elizabethtown PA

from the grand Champion class Homer and Patrick
https://www.facebook.com/denise.rushworth/videos/vb.1704657464/10201102014108211/?type=3
Lanape BHC field trial results of Champion class. 1st Homer (John Meahl), 2nd Emma (Belinda Lanphear and Denise Rushworth), 3rd Aces (Mary & Stephen A. Getman), 4th Laverne (Mary & Steve Getman), NBQ Truffles (Bill Forrest). We are now about to have Thanksgiving dinner. Thank you to Marilyn Yurick and Kay Reilly for making a delicious dinner! 14 entries in Champion class

Maria Zengion and Patrick

Ken Engle and Nancy Richmond waiting for their brace

Results of the Dog Class at Lenape BHC held at Swatera Beagle Club. 1st Isaac (Maria Zengion), 2nd Charlie (Nancy Richmond), 3rd Melcor (Ken Albert Engle), 4th Wyatt (Mike Arruda, Linda Fowler), NBQ Jackson (Denise Denise Rushworth).

Lenape Field Trial bitch class 16 entries. Results 1st Whodat (Kay Reilly), 2nd Hermione (Miriam Tefts), 3rd Eowyn (Miriam Tefts), 4th Willow (Kay Reilly), NBQ Jemma (John Meahl, Denise Rushworth, Belinda Lanphear)

Kay Reilly's bitch finished her Field Championship today AND became a Dual Champion!! Introducing DC Bassetrock Whodat!!

Hermione was seeded first in the second series and clearly had the best run of the first series whodat was clearly second after that it was very close Eowyn was seeded third and Willow forth. Clearly Hermione was beaten by Whodat in the second series and the Same Eowyn clearly beat Willow. Which mean't in third Series Hermione and Eowyn competed against each other in what is a god awful display of tracking ability . Hermione Open once on the track at the very beginning and completely lost it and was generally clueless And Eowyn was at best spotty but did track and open on the line, And some how The judges still place Hermione on top. The fact that if Eowyn won it would mean a third series and two more braces did not figure into the equation. :rolleyes: On the way back after Field trial was call a rabbit pop out we let then run it and they proceed to run it like champs With the judges questioning where was that a couple of minutes ago.

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Congratulations to everyone! It was great seeing you and finally meeting Miriam; Paul is still talking about seeing all your dogs. I hope you got some sleep; don't know how you make these 12 hour trips and run in the trial all in one day- you and Miriam are really dedicated!

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got home at around 2:00 am Miriam had to do all the driving and stopped 3 times to rest. On the second stop I told her when she started to drive If she need to Rest I could probably take over. Form what she tells me when that occurred she couldn;t wake me up LOL. That's what she gets for making me drive most of the way down.

No one saw or spotted any ticks on dogs or people which was kinda weird given there prevalence every where else but better to be safe than sorry.

FWIW black friday Miriam will be in Philly area at a basset specialty show actual two show. There would be a lot of bassets there. https://www.facebook.com/ValleyForgeBassetHoundClub/photos/pcb.747025775403570/747025745403573/?type=3&theater

Montgomery County Agriculture & 4H Center
1015 Bridge Rd (route 113)
Collegeville PA 19426

Friday November 27, 9:00 am to 5pm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts