Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dean, give me a shout. I'm planning on coming and will bring food. Am entering Emma. I'm very excited! Approximately how many people do you anticipate for Sat. night BBQ? I'm going to camp if weather permits. I'd volunteer to judge breed but I will be entering Emma in both bench and field. Are baked beans and potato salad ok? Looking forward to a great weekend! Hope all is well and hello to the family! Belinda.

·
Registered
797 Posts
That sounds like a plan -- I was going to ask you about judging ---- we should have about 20-30 people - beans and potato salad will be great --- we also will have the usual menu of clams, Portugese seasoned pork, corn, hamburgs, hot dogs and whatever else shows up.
Anybody who wants to have some fun with a basset is welcome --- any basset can enter and will get a chance to run bunnies with some accomplished rabbit hounds
Belinda can tell you how much the hounds like this event. No bunnies are killed, we just keep them exercised

Dean, give me a shout. I'm planning on coming and will bring food. Am entering Emma. I'm very excited! Approximately how many people do you anticipate for Sat. night BBQ? I'm going to camp if weather permits. I'd volunteer to judge breed but I will be entering Emma in both bench and field. Are baked beans and potato salad ok? Looking forward to a great weekend! Hope all is well and hello to the family! Belinda.[/b]

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need directions. It's been a few years. Emma beat her brother at a match yesterday and got a puppy hound group 2nd. The judge (Susan Smyth, BHCA member/breeder) said she had great movement and was a nice specimen. Hopefully my first conformation CH.! See you in 4 weeks! Belinda.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't get off work, so I won't be coming. Hopefully John will go and take Emma. I'mm bummed. Beinda.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now I can get off from work! I will definitely be there late friday afternoon. I'll bring food. Still need directions. Take care, Belinda.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts