Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Worm has a Kong toy. We bought the biscuits that go with them, and put peanut butter on them, and then stuff them inside.

Problem is, Worm gives up partway through (persistence-- not his thing...). so the biscuit's still inside. And really, it's kind of hard even for me to get it out!! even with my 2 hands and 10 fingers...

anyways, do people have other ideas about what to do with the Kong toy? (and has anyone had this problem with your dog giving up, losing interest, etc...) i would still love to put it to good use if possible... would be great to hear all the creative things people have come up with to entertain their bassets w/Kong toys :cool:

· Registered
2,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, thanks everyone, for all the great Kong ideas.
Lots I never though of. i think we will ditch the biscuits and go for freezing all sorts of fun treats instead (including layering...!)

We are off to Petsmart on Sunday, and I think I'll get him a few more Kongs to experiment with....

(Worm says: "yayyyyyy!!!!!!")

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.