Basset Hounds Forum banner

81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Oh Boomah, just tell Poppa, "C'mon. EVERYONE is doing it. it's the thing to do." All my friends are getting siblings, why can't i?" ... and make a very, very sad face.
--Worm
I'll try, Worm, but I was a very naughty boy this evening, so I think my daddy would rather sell me to the gypsies right now. :eek:

·
Registered
697 Posts
What did you do Boomer?!? And We think its funny you tell him you will sell him to the Gypsies as thats what we tell Henry Bear!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Well, momma was sitting on the couch and ignoring me, and I kept trying to get her attention by jumping at her, and I grabbed her hand too hard and left a mark called a welt on her hand, and I had to go into time-out.

Then I got out of time-out, and did the same thing again, only not as hard, but I had to go back into time-out. I was good after that one, but I think momma was still a little mad at me. :(

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Well, momma was sitting on the couch and ignoring me, and I kept trying to get her attention by jumping at her, and I grabbed her hand too hard and left a mark called a welt on her hand, and I had to go into time-out.

Then I got out of time-out, and did the same thing again, only not as hard, but I had to go back into time-out. I was good after that one, but I think momma was still a little mad at me. :(
oh Boomah-- sometimes we plays so hard! we dunno our own strengths i'm told. well, glad everything's ok now.

hey gypsies-- k, sounds like there will be a basset partee at the gypsies! that doesn't sound too bad....

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Big happy family!
I gotta say, he's already a dumb little brother. It's been raining for two days straight and he doesn't wanna come inside. Doesn't knwo enough to come in outta' the rain I guess. Anyhoo, here's us posing for our first at home on the couch pic:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I gotta say, he's already a dumb little brother. It's been raining for two days straight and he doesn't wanna come inside. Doesn't knwo enough to come in outta' the rain I guess.
whatta nice family picture-- good lookin' family.

Estha, wait a minute. Didn't u do the same thing when u first came home?? i remember your post ya know.
--Worm

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
whatta nice family picture-- good lookin' family.

Estha, wait a minute. Didn't u do the same thing when u first came home?? i remember your post ya know.
--Worm
yup. he's apparently even more stubborn than ME! incredible.
he slept all night curled up under he-humans arm. by the middle of the night he'd switched around and put the business end in his face. heh.

and he was sound asleep w/ his head rested on my side for a while.
:D

·
Registered
762 Posts
Oh Charlie that's a real nice necklace! Does it have your digits on it so all the single ladies will know how to reach you?

<<insert Chipmunk version of Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies" here... so I'm not the only one with it stuck in my head!>

·
Registered
972 Posts
i love it, i love it! Esther you are sooo lucky to get a brother!
That pic of you too looking off to the side looks like one of those professional basset paintings or something. You are both so good looking! No matter how hard i try, hubby still won't let me get a third dog *sigh* i keep saying we could trade in Daisy for another basset, he agrees, then changes his mind when he thinks i mean it *lmao*

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
the vetlady came today.
she was puttin a microchip in him somewheres.
all i know is I didn't hafta go to the truck this time.
poor CB. she-human took the day off to hang with us. she took him out a buncha times and he wouldn't pee. Took one step into the vetlady's truck and whammo... peed everywhere.

he's not gonna' take too much time to become as evil as me!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Boys will be like that Esther....it's up to you to teach him the house rules..big responsibility...am impressed....the vet comes to you in a van??? How nice for you.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
It does look like you two are a perfect fit. Best buddies. I'm so happy for you, your momma and daddy, and especially for Charlie. He hit the jackpot with his new family. All dogs should be so lucky :)

81 - 100 of 112 Posts