Basset Hounds Forum banner

61 - 80 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Yay!!! What an awesome present for you for Christmas Esther! Can't wait to hear about all the fun things you two will get into...I mean, ummmm....yeah :)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
rumpus is my dept currently.
he's still a little cautious...
he'll get settled. he took a treat out of he-humans mouth last night.
it was real sweet

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oh Esther you are absolutely right -- he is VERY handsome -- you will be beating all the other girls away from your door with a stick! He is just skittish coz he never had a furrever sister before -- before ya know it you will be best furrends!Wonder what he will think about Santa!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Esther you look downright Dainty! Me thinks your Charlie is going to be a BIG boy! You are going to be quite the beautiful pair!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
weekend progress update.
weeknd day one: he-human completes st jude merry-thon
(he's walking awfully funny)
weekend day two (pending): go pick up Charlie Brown.

I have been busy. I slept all day till they got back from the rce thingie. Then he human tried to nap and I jumped all over him and he didnt ge a wink of sleep.
bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Oh Estha, you r up to your usual antics!

we likes your pics of u's & Mr. Brown. you do look super tiny! i know ya told us u were, but u always looked like queen of the hill on your couch & crate & we couldn't tell how small u were!

congrats on your new bro, we r excited to have another friend here on the forum, IF you let him use the computah ;)
--Worm

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Hey Esther, ya think you could convince my daddy I need a basset brother or sister? My momma is sold on it.
Oh Boomah, just tell Poppa, "C'mon. EVERYONE is doing it. it's the thing to do." All my friends are getting siblings, why can't i?" ... and make a very, very sad face.
--Worm

·
Registered
437 Posts
Congratulations Esther and Charlie,
You will be the best of buddies and brother and sister in no time......My bruder Romeo came in and took charge in no time...it was like he had always lived with us.....ma is still working on getting him use to the house rules (like chasing and barking at victor, the chihauahu)...but he is right at home....I was also a little worried bout not getting my share of the attention, but I even get more..ma always is hugging and loving on us saying how "sweet" we are playing, sleeping etc together....so it's good...

and Yes Big E (although you are a very dainty lady) I am relieved that I can still have my dream of winning your heart one day:rolleyes:.....you will furever be my dreamgirl...

congratulations again and Welcome Charlie Brown......newest bratpack member....

~Woody and Romeo

PS Wworm my man, we can definetly hit the town in my jeep and ladies are welcome.....it will be night to remember.....we can takes turns driving and working the pedals to go........whooopie..

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
they're packing up to leave now
it's yucky and rainy out so thankfully I'm gonna' hang here and chill in the crate while they go get wet.
Ahh the final moments of peace and quiet and solitude.
Whelp... here goes nuthin!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Congratulations!!! What a handsome and lucky boy he is!!! An awesome Christmas present for sure.!!!!!!

61 - 80 of 112 Posts