Basset Hounds Forum banner

21 - 40 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Esther that is so cute...i want a living stuffed animal! hehe and he is a doll.

Awww...is Christmas really going to be that crazy? You should make them give him to you before xmas. How can they not want him to be home for xmas??? I'm a brat. I'd want him before! But then again, we haven't put up a big tree since we got Bowser, and it's always quiet here.

Well anyway, GOOD luck and get him quick!!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ok y'all can uncross
they spoke with my vet lady and the nice folks over at the basset rescue of alabama (where Austin,atb, came from) and said that we're approved! Now the details...

btw, as cute as he is, they say he's gonna' be my adoptive BROTHER... no boyfriends for me. (ya' hear that boom?)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Yahoo for you Ms. Esther -- a brudder for Christmas!!!! Thats the bestest of presents.... and I think Boomer still has a chance! Whew -- I'm glad I can uncross now .... it was getting preety hard to "go" will crossed back legs if ya know what I mean...

·
Registered
973 Posts
ok y'all can uncross
they spoke with my vet lady and the nice folks over at the basset rescue of alabama (where Austin,atb, came from) and said that we're approved! Now the details...

btw, as cute as he is, they say he's gonna' be my adoptive BROTHER... no boyfriends for me. (ya' hear that boom?)
Yay!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
That's made my day....another unwanted Basset finds a furreal home!
YUP! He and BJ were puppy mill dogs. :mad:

I guess they raided the place and bellyrubs rescue got them at some auction that I suppose was held by the authorities? We don't have his whole story yet. But that's almost secondary. His new story begins now! And we're all just as happy as we can be! :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Yay for new brothers!!! When does he come home??

And ahem...but Boomer :wub: is spoken for :)

I think it's Woody that has had an eye for the Big E :)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Yay for new brothers!!! When does he come home??

And ahem...but Boomer :wub: is spoken for :)

I think it's Woody that has had an eye for the Big E :)
well, we're not sure.
He-Human has to do this crazy thing called a merrython on saturday and she-human is going to be out there yelling for him and clapping and stuff and they said NO DOGS. :mad:

They're gonna' talk to the foster lady and see what to do. xmas is coming and that can be busy. also the humans were gonna' go out of town for a surprise party on the 10th. But now it may just be she human if this happens soon. don't wanna get him moved in and then make him go to some new place all over again... even if it's just for a couple days. so we'll see. maybe sunday?

·
Registered
517 Posts
OOPSIE -- I goofed Annie Bannanie! Okay lets get this straight --
Woody Loves Esther -- but Esther's Dad says she is too young
Boomer Loves Annie and she loves him back
Wwormmie Loves Paisley and she loves him too!
-- okay now I'm lost -- I know that Bowser loves someone and I'm pretty sure everyone now loves the Moose!
WE NEED A LIST!!!

Esther I agree with your Mommy -- Charlie needs to be in one house after he moves in with you -- for a while till he figures everything out! SKIP THE PARTY!!!!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Big E~ How exciting...but I have to admit I am a little jealous...you has always been my dream girl and nows you are moooving in with another fellar....oh well.....it is still pretty exciting (and my ma says he is quite the handsome boy)....hope all goes well...it's like that sometimes...my bruder Romeo picked us at bassetfest.....it was love at first site for him and my 2 legged bro and my ma....we get along great but sometimes do have our squabbles...but they are fewer and farther btw.......hopes all goes well and please keep us informed....

Your furever admirer,
Woody Hayes and his bruder Romeo
:( heartbreak

Estha, you heartbreaker, you... Charlie's a lucky one if he gets u.

Woody, mah man, we all go out as the Brat Pack n make u feels bettah, k?
...ummm, just checked w/the person who said i can once i'm 100% well again... so maybe not the moment, but we should plan our excursion anyway. can we go in your Jeep? i been sittin' in the driver's seat more & more these days, learning this 'driving' thing from observation.

we gotsa take turns being 'desginated drivers' ya know.
we take u out & all ur trubbles 'll go away :rolleyes:
plus, there r pretty cute girlies on this forum right now... 'contenders' fer ya (& Romeo). HEY! your 'Romeo' needs a 'Juliet'
--Worm :cool:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
OOPSIE -- I goofed Annie Bannanie! Okay lets get this straight --
Woody Loves Esther -- but Esther's Dad says she is too young
Boomer Loves Annie and she loves him back
Wwormmie Loves Paisley and she loves him too!
-- okay now I'm lost -- I know that Bowser loves someone and I'm pretty sure everyone now loves the Moose!
WE NEED A LIST!!!

Esther I agree with your Mommy -- Charlie needs to be in one house after he moves in with you -- for a while till he figures everything out! SKIP THE PARTY!!!!
Bowser loves Molly McFrecks!!
yeah, we's DO need a list!
Henry, too, has a girl or two if i remembers right....? they's just startin' out.

Ooops, didn't read far enuf. "Tank" Woody looks like ya still gotsa chance! but we can still go out on our boy excursion. well we can invite the girls too if ya likes.

Estha-- big congrats on your new bro Charlie!! that is vey exciting. and he's comin' home so soon, yay! pleeeaz take some pics & share w/us soon as he comes home, k?

hey, he looks on the smaller side kinda like u-- what are his stats? how old is he? bout how much does he weigh? etc etc

we'll soon be having another basset friend on this forum!
--Worm :cool:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
charlie's foster mamma is bringing him over for a short visit and a butt-sniffing session tomorrow evening.

don't worry. pix!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Maggie & Daisy.... who is Yogi??
(methoughts there were just 2 of you..)
Worm their are 3 of us. It was just Sandra Moms poodle and me Maggie. Sandra had to be put down at 13 years old and I was lonely. The people across the street had pug and beagle puppies. So mom got us one we named Yogi. After Yogi Bera the baseball player. Then dad fostered Daisy the other Basset and we kept her. So now we is 3 of us. Dad wants to foster another basset but mom just had knee replacement surgery so she said not now. Bummer. But since this is a basset web site it's usually just me and Daisy. Maggie, Daisy & Yogi

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Worm their are 3 of us. It was just Sandra Moms poodle and me Maggie. Sandra had to be put down at 13 years old and I was lonely. The people across the street had pug and beagle puppies. So mom got us one we named Yogi. After Yogi Bera the baseball player. Then dad fostered Daisy the other Basset and we kept her. So now we is 3 of us. Dad wants to foster another basset but mom just had knee replacement surgery so she said not now. Bummer. But since this is a basset web site it's usually just me and Daisy. Maggie, Daisy & Yogi
haha, gotcha ;)
so is Yogi a puggle??
your bro is always welcome here, being a hound cuzzin' and all...

21 - 40 of 112 Posts