Basset Hounds Forum banner

Just to let you know ...

3K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  copsmom 
#1 ·
I may have to say goodbye for a while...

Just after the recend goings on I didn't want any of you to worry about what may have happened to me.

It's just due to the sudden financial situation I find myself in I have to seriously cut back anywhere I can to be able to afford the priorities (like food, rent, etc)

Which means giving up internet for now.

I'm just hoping and praying that I won't have to give up the furbabies.

I may end up having to move if I can't afford this place any more.

I feel like I could no sooner give up my Mocha and Beldin than I could any of my kids ... and I'm hoping it's not going to have to come to that.

Please wish us luck, keep us in your thoughts and prayers... and hopefully I'll be back soon.

If anyone wants to keep in touch via snail mail (pen pals) please PM me and I'll be happy to trade address info.

Thank you all so much for your support and encouragement this last little while... it's meant a great deal to me.

*huggles*

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Good luck to you, Christina. Even though things will be tough for a while, know that you did the right thing. We'll be praying for you and for your success. Remember that you might be able to access the internet from your local library. Come sneak a peek once in a while. We'll all be here for you.

Janet 'n Twinkie

#3 ·
There is daylight after the storm.Do what you must do and in a while it will be better.It may be hard at times but a good attitude goes far.Pray,God hears those who pray, and although we may not always get what we want he promises to give us what we need. Just remind him. Take Care we'll be waiting for you.

#6 ·
We'll be thinking of you. Hope that you are back on -line soon.

#9 ·
We'll miss you is you have to go, Christina! Hopefully you have a library or some other place nearby that you can check in on periodically. You did make all the right decisions, no matter how hard they might have been.

YOu'll be in our thoughts & prayers.

G
#12 ·
Good luck!! You are in our thoughts and prayers. Libraries usally let patrons use their public computers and internet for free (our's does here in Mitchell, you just have to sign up for times and only 30 minutes a day), so maybe that would be an option when you need internet usage. We will be wishing the best for your family and hounds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.