Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did I mention the co-owner of Esa decided not to take one either.These things happen.

Attachments

·
Registered
160 Posts
They are amazing!!!!! How can these people not take them???? ;) You'll defo have no problems finding a good home for these cuties.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
So cute! They look like they are quite the happy handful. Sure wish I could get rid of that Pedigree add that covers the top 1/4 of the pictures. Must have something to do with my membership level--now it is sitting right above my message..

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Well, for goodness sake, how can they NOT take them? I'm sure you'll find good homes for them anyway!

I have the lowest membership level and no problems with ads. Have you tried clearing your cache, etc.?

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
These little stinkers are just too cute for words!!!

Funny how timing in life is everything – Before Flash got sick, hubby and I were just starting the process of doing research on finding a breeder to see about a new little fur baby since Flash and Lucy both were getting up there in years. And now unfortunately there is no way I could take on a puppy with all we’re going through with Flasher.

No doubt it’s going to be a sad day in your house when the last puppy goes to their new home. Thanks for sharing all the pictures – each and every one makes me laugh– and that hasn’t been easy to do lately as I’m sure you understand.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To be honest I don't like to talk about that on this forum if you wish to leave me a message in my message box give me an email address we can talk.Right now I don't know that I have any left.I'm waiting to hear back from a family in NY who has just lost their 13 year old basset,and another lady from NJ. The guy with the white blaze on his face is going to Texas to a man who had lost his 13 year old boy this past winter. I 'm glad some of these puppies are going to fill empty spaces in someone's heart,while the rest will be in the show ring.

·
Registered
761 Posts
They're all so cute but my favorite picture is number 6! So funny. It looks like his(?) head is super huge!!! They're all so cute. If my husband hadn't said no way to three dogs I think we'd be on the hunt for a good breeder right about now. But him being overseas doesn't help either. Oh well! Your beautiful pups are going to good homes it sounds like. I'm glad they're helping some humans heal from losing their beloved dogs.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Puppy overload, its just so great to see the youth Bassets lately, with all the losses we have seen. They are gorgeous! I just wat to pinch their butts!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are all in wonderful homes.There is Mabel who belongs to Jen on this forum.You will hear a lot about her and Lucy the 12 year old.Look for the videos.Sebastian is in Texas I post videos of him that I get from his owner.Morgan is in NJ.They are scattered about, a couple will hit the show ring in March. There was an accident where one puppy girl has passed on but she is always in my heart and I have Page.I 'm very happy with the homes they have gone to,none could be better. Thanks for asking.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts