Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....but NO, they jump up as soon as I grab the camera. :x
Tonight there WOULD have been a great picture posted of Dozer resting his head on Digger's rear. But after walking around them for 5 minutes with no movement what so ever, I decided to grab the camera. As soon as I held it in my hands, they both jumped up to see what I had.

This happens every time. :cry:

T

·
0 Posts
I feel your pain. I've been trying to get a picture of Twinkie for over a week to use on the DD 2007 calendar. No luck. Every time I get near her with a camera, she gives me her butt. She's like Brittany Spears with the papparazzi chasing her. I finally gave up and used my avatar picture.

Janet 'n Twinkie ("No pictures! No pictures!")

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
YEP!! Sounds just like, Bogie. Very hard to get him still long enough for a non blurred picture of the "Bogie-man" in motion. We had so many great pictures of Bubba, just bring out the camera, and he would pose. (Well, almost.) But I'm hoping Bogie will settle down someday.

Aroooos from Bogie Carter!!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
I have been trying to get a picture of my three together but someboby is always looking away or something.

·
Registered
813 Posts
The problem is, if you get up or you have something in your hand or (in my case) you have to walk through the KITCHEN to get the camera, Le Basset immediately concludes you are going to come back with a treat and no matter how relaxed or even asleep he might have been before you got up, he's the very model of alertness NOW. :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts