Basset Hounds Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am so very sorry to read about Jose'. I know I've had to make that same decision many times in my life and it never gets easier.
I am just happy for Jose' that he had such a wonderful family to have lived with and a wonderful life. At least now he won't have to suffer. RIP Jose'.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Lisa,

I am so sorry about José. He was a beautiful dog. I cannot look at big bones at the pet store without thinking of him and his dinosaur bone! Here's hoping that he a Jacques meet up and have a good tug on the bone.

lala and ernest

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm so sorry for you...Jose never got to become a gray old man but his life was filled with love. I hope that his memories give you peace in this difficult time. I'm sure that Jose is having a ball on the bridge surrounded by all of our other beloved houndies. I will keep you in my prayers.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm so very sorry. When I lost my Nellie right before 9/11, this board helped me on so many levels. This is a very special place. We are all so lucky to have each other. Via con Dios Jose. Take care Lisa, Belinda.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sorry. We can only begin to understand how sad you must feel. You did your very best for Jose.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts