Basset Hounds Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. Though an impossibly difficult decision, it was also the most loving one to make for Jose. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Godspeed, Jose.........

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am so sorry to read about Jose and know we are all thinking of you!

Whenever I read about one of us losing our special babies I think we all suffer the loss too since these fabulous dogs are part of all of us.

Take care and remember all the fantastic times you shared with Jose and I am sure he is doing the same!!! RIP Jose!!!

Kathy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Deepest and sincerest condolences from my family and I. You have our heartfelt sympathy during this hard time. As an old spiritualist friend of mine used to say; "Spiritus Aeterna, Vita Sanctus."

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Rest in Peace, Jose'!! You will always remain in the hearts of your family who loved you so, and who gave you the ultimate gift of freedom from pain annd suffering. A wonderful picture of Jose'. You will be missed!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Our hearts break for you. I am so sorry for your loss. Eventually the pain will lessen and the memories will comfort you. Huge cyber hugs for you. RIP dear heart.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am so sorry about your loss. It sounds like José was a very special dog who will be missed. We're thinking of you and your family during this time of grief. It's hard to lose a beloved pet.

Jill

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. You did such a courageous thing, but I know how painful that decision is.

Thank you for sharing Jose with all of us for so many years. He feels a bit like family because of your postings.

Rest in peace, Jose. You were truly loved by many.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure Jose gave, and recieved, enough love for a lifetime in the short time that he had with you. Take care. :(

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I truly appreciate each and every reply to this.... it's nice to know that others understand. Jose' sure had a blast while he was here! :D
Lisa

·
Registered
782 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about José. What a miserable and difficult decision it must be, I think the little guy let you know what was right. God bless.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Lisa,
I am so very sorry for the loss of your wonderful friens.

Karen

·
Registered
246 Posts
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. When you were ready, Jose' found you.
Have a gentle ride home little buddy. Speedy

·
Registered
78 Posts
Run free Jose in pain no more.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts