Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just found out last night that our boy Jeffrey is totally better, and we're going to pick him up this afternoon! It turned out that he did have hookworms, which were causing the anemia. We have missed him very much and are so excited to welcome him home. The breeder was awesome during all of this and very concerned for Jeffrey and his litter. Thankfully they are all healthy and doing well.

Thank you all for the prayers and drool for Jeffrey. I will post new pictures of him when we get a chance to take some.

Jill

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Hmmm... I thought I had responded to this all ready but guess I'm getting old :lol: I'm so glad for you and can't wait to see how he has grown!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
You aren't the only one. I posted on this thread last night. Please don't tell me the "gremlins" are back on the site with disappearing messages and posts.

:) So thrilled for you that Jeffery is getting to come home. Quiet the scary episode for your family and him. It' so nice to know Jeffery is on the mend. :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think the gremlins are back, 'cause I also posted a "Happy Homecoming" wishes as well, and now it's gone. Anyway, Happy Homecoming Jeffery!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: This is truly great news.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts