Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jackie had her 1st Christmas photo shoot and the results are very charming and cheerful! One picture was a clear winner for our Christmas cards but all the pictures were so cute that I just have to share them.

Jackie investigating her "props":

Getting the hang of posing:

I'll do anything for that yummy treat!

Where are my presents?

Whew...thats a wrap!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi, I love Jackie's Christmas pictures. She could be my Daisy Mae's twin. She's the exact same color. I would love to post some pictures of Daisy but am having a horrible time of it. My husband and I are both have tried with no luck. Any help or advice you could give us would be appreciated?! I want to post of picture of Daisy's "Mickey Mouse" spot. Yes, she has a spot that looks like a side view of Mickey Mouse. I'm sure it's a one-of-a-kind spot!

Great pictures!!!
Kim

·
Registered
608 Posts
Awwww, she looks so innocent Love the Xmas pics. Just to hazard a guess, I would say that you chose Number3 for the card as it's my favourite. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awwww, she looks so innocent Love the Xmas pics. Just to hazard a guess, I would say that you chose Number3 for the card as it's my favourite. :)
[/b]

Actually, I did not post the winning picture...but you will see if for yourself if you are signed up for the Holiday Card Exchange!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts