Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a little girl I found last time I checked the site. She wasn't available to adopt but they had her profile. She is ready now and I have applied. I have a male about the same age (neutered) and I think this might be a good match for our household.

Fingers are crossed. They sent an email stating the process and costs. I am waiting to hear back from them about a home visit, etc.

http://www.suncoastbassetrescue.org/produc...2&rs=0&rl=5&ps=

·
Registered
905 Posts
She looks lovely.Do you know why she couldn't walk? Poor wee soul. Really hope you get her and it works out. It's always so nice to hear of someone rescuing a dog.

·
Registered
70 Posts
SHE IS GORGEOUS! I'm glad that she is finding a good home, and that we can keep tabs on you. Buckley and I will be watching you ;) By the way, Buckley gives a big AROOOOOOO to thank you for adopting a hound.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
She's absolutley beautiful!!!!!!

If I were considering adopting this lovely girl I would want to know details of her medical history. Better yet I would want my vet to talk with the veterinarian that treated her. Seems like we had a case here where the adopting person was refused medical records and the dog ended up havimg someting that was never disclosed.

Keep us posted!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really hope to get her but I didn't hear from anyone today. I have sent an application and a seperate note.

Is anyone on this forum affiliated with this organization? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts