Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an older lady on my street who recently found out Spencer loves watermelon. She lives at about the half-way point of our daily evening walk & has made it a habit to give him 5 chunks of watermelon every night. It did not take Spencer long to figure out what was happening, & when we get close to her house, he drags me up in her yard. Earlier this week, the lady was out of town for 2 days. Both nights she was gone, Spencer laid down in her yard & did not budge. He wanted his watermelon! Tonight, the lady called me & asked me to call her when I was heading out for our walk, as it was too chilly to wait for us outside & she did not want to miss us! She has started something she won't be able to stop. I wonder what will happen when winter comes & watermelon goes out of season! :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
That is such a funny story. It is going to be interesting to see what happens when watermelon is out of season. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
I bet Spencer would be willing to make a seasonal change to apples. :) Cute story!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Ummm... watermelon! Mine love cantaloupe... but the seasons are a changing!

B

·
0 Posts
I think Spencer will be getting watermelon sluuuuussssshhhhyyy ssssssssssssss. Without a straw of course. :D Tummy Boy's Mom.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts