Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I really hope these aren't too big and that I remember how to do this...

This is a picture of some of my flowers. In the back you can see my scrawny new cedar hedge to stop the neighbours from complaining :)

And this is Lea doing what she loves best.... Birdwatching. Now I ask you does she look like a barker to you?

Lou

·
Registered
110 Posts
No - but she does have the patented basset 'Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?' look that always bodes some sort of action. :lol:

Beautiful colouring!

B

·
0 Posts
It's summertime so time for pics!.Re.

Your flowers are SO PRETTY.and so is your houndie. Neighbors <Grrrr>. Tummy Boy's Mom. :D .

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks

You can see on the picture that Lea's missing about an inch off her ear :( I got her that way and we've never been able to figure out what happened to her poor baby.

Lou

·
Registered
239 Posts
How about some summer vacation pictures? Harley Chick, Fred, plus 8 humans and 6 horses just returned from Otter Creek Horse Trails in the Adirondack Mountains of New York.

We stayed in this cabin:

Silly Fred:

Some scenery on the trail:

The horses and riders (masks are to keep flies off):

A good time was had by all!

Alice (the rider on the right)
Harley Chick & Fred

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful horses!

I owned a horse for 11 years but I had to sell him. Still miss him though but he's with good people. I had started to teach Kit to follow because I wanted to take him out trail riding with me. Lea never got to meet the horse :(

Lou

PS: Mine wore a mask all summer long also it was a godsend!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts