Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Round one of the winter weather struck about 7:30 this morning. Several times it was snowing 3 inches an hour. I took these pictures around 11 AM. It finally stopped around 12:30, so add another three inches to what you are seeing. No travel in Mitchell, SD for now, and they are trying to get the kids home from school. Do come join us for some winter fun, but you have to bring a shovel.
Bogie just plows through it with his chest and roots around in it. His first really deep snowfall. Round two is supposed to start tomorrow with more snow. We already had five inches that fell last Saturday on the ground, on top of what was left from Christmas. The white stuff is piling up.

Boy, this stuff is deep!!

Gee!! When will this white stuff stop coming down!

Where is Bogie??

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just looking at those darling pictures gives me the chills!

Luckily in the St. Louis area it is 61 today and sunny and hope no more snow for us this winter!

Thanks for sharing your pictures!

Kathy

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
We sold our snow thrower and all of the shovels and so on when we left Bassetchusetts in 2003............

I'd send some warm weather to you but it's a rainy chilly day here. Very windy and damp. I got acclimated to the warmer climates for the past few years otherwise today would be considered a heat wave had I still been living in the blizzards.

Hope all of you stay warm.

Janice and little Ruby

1 - 3 of 3 Posts