Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not talking about the beer. Last night Dozer and Digger were out back chasing miller moths around the yard light. It was so funny watching them jump in the air to try and catch the millers. I tried to get pictures.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Moe used to do that when he was young, too! The first time he did it we didn't know what was going on. We were watching TV and he was ouside. I heard him gallop across the porch (a loud noise in itself) and then I heard a loud "THUMP". :shock: I thought, "what the heck was that?". :? I went outside to investigate, and as I did I was just in time to see Moe gallop across the porch again and throw himself at the side of the house! He was trying to catch the moths fluttering around one of the outside lights. :roll: For a couple of years this was one of his favorite pastimes - he'd do it for HOURS. I was happy enough to let him have his fun... it wore him out. We ALL know that a tired Basset is a GOOD Basset!

Terry :D

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Moe used to do that when he was young, too! The first time he did it we didn't know what was going on. We were watching TV and he was ouside. I heard him gallop across the porch (a loud noise in itself) and then I heard a loud "THUMP". :shock: I thought, "what the heck was that?". :? I went outside to investigate, and as I did I was just in time to see Moe gallop across the porch again and throw himself at the side of the house! He was trying to catch the moths fluttering around one of the outside lights. :roll: For a couple of years this was one of his favorite pastimes - he'd do it for HOURS. I was happy enough to let him have his fun... it wore him out. We ALL know that a tired Basset is a GOOD Basset!

Terry :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts