Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahh finally getting my basset fix. After being offline and lacking a comp for the past couple of months its great to be back. Ive got new pics of Bruno taken in the span of Dec up until about a week ago. I cant wait to show off how big my boy has gotten.....

I was trying to take a nap..And needless to say Bruno was too while snuggling as close as he possibly could!! Gotta love dog breath!!!

Takin a nap while the rest of us were watching tv...

Having a civil moment with Hercules...

Big man of the furniture. We have accepted that anywhere to sit in the living room is Brunos spot and hes not afraid to take a flying basset leap onto your lap and get comfy on top of you!

·
Registered
245 Posts
By the look on his face as he sits in the chair---the house belongs to him and you are fortunate he allows you to live there!
My place to watch tv is on the end of the couch and my Hound has all the rest to herself. Why does she always lay in my spot to take a nap or to relax?
don

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh hes def the boss of the furniture..But he also is only allowed downstairs so that way I dont worry about him controlling the whole house. Only on the weekends is Bruno allowed upstairs while David and I are up there but if we are all downstairs he's downstairs with us and the stairs are boarded off. The baby gates that we have he knows how to knock off. So we have had to get plywood and basically make our own barricade from him. I knew bassets were strong but I never realized how strong...But if you plop your tooshie down on anything that is in our living room dining room or kitchen...That dog is there taking a 10 ft head start full speed ahead and leaping his miny lil legs off to land full force all basset drool into your lap and love every second of it....We had a good day today Im loving my boy right now!! :eek:) Its nice to have a good day!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts