Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My interpretation of the way Chuck looked at me when I scolded him for digging:

What? Me? I wasn't digging...what's that? There's dirt on my nose and paws, clearly I was framed! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
LOL so cute!! Today Carlos was being naughty too, he chewed on my bra and bank book! And then he made this sad face just before I scolded him. Manipulative little pervert!

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Bassets have a built in "get out of jail free" card. It's so hard to be mad at them when they look so darn cute. I think they know this and use it to their advantage.

My first hound Spanky used to come over to me and hide his head in my lap when he was scolded by my mom or dad. He was such a spoiled baby. He knew that I would love him no matter what.

·
Registered
761 Posts
They are definitely not dumb dogs. When Virga gets caught doing something bad she immediately rolls over to show her tummy and the very tip of her tail will wag. It's extremely hard to fuss at her when she's like that. They're manipulative dogs for sure! But we love them!

·
Registered
973 Posts
My dogs are angels and never do anything like this... Yeah right.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Oh Chuck, what a great big nose you have... it is irresistible (sp?) and of COURSE you didn't do anything wrong.

dunno if that's annabelle or harley, but you might be in trouble...! i'm seeing some proof there..

And Carlos, you crack me up too! There is nothing as flat as a basset!
I had a wiener dog before with the same general body shape, and he never did the "flat" thing. Must be a breed specific thing, because Worm is always "insisting" on being flat, esp on walks and when he is being naughty!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Oh my gosh Bernie's Mom!!! I absolutely love the face in the pillow picture!!! You've got a very photogenic pup there! And I love that he's red on top and white on the bottom. He's so stinkin' cute!

·
Registered
616 Posts
We had an incident of "It wasn't me" today. Apparently Rosco thought he could try and play the puppy dog eyes and get out of chewing on a plastic hanger.

I call this picture, "You mean you didn't leave this hanger on the bed for me to chew?"

Attachments

·
Registered
767 Posts
Guess they figured I needed a new phone. Found Daisy chewing on one part and Yogi on the other.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Ouch, dreamons! Boomer did that to my cell phone about 3 or 4 months ago. He didn't do as much damage as yours, but it was enough to ruin it! I couldn't even salvage the battery. Good thing it was a used one I had got off eBay.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Well I was feeling all smug one day thinking that Woody had never really chewed anything up except paper towels and tp until I came home to find my sons library book taken out of his bookbag and chewed up in the middle of woody's "welcome home" pile of things....let's just say he is going with me to pay for the book because those librarians look very stern and he can look the most contrite...even thought I would hang a note around his neck that reads "I did it and I am sorry". Should work.

woody and his mom

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
ha!

my humans both read at night. i get to go back and forth across the bed biting at the corners of their books.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts