Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maggie loves sleeping on the lazyboy (also my husband's favourite chair) but this position doesn't look that comfortable!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Belly sleeps like this every night!! It used to worry me (his spine?!) but this is what he likes ...

He goes to bed first ...usually around 9 ish. I check on him later, when I go to bed, and he's always in this position. And of course I MUST rub his tummy. I get a little half growl/half groan from him. Like "get out of here!"

He has his own black leather chair that cradles him perfectly in this position.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Note that she is also chewing on her toenails.

She usually doesn't stay in this position for long. I just caught her on camera. She usually does this after sleeping curled up for a while - I think it is a stretch!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Sadie & Spencer both used to sleep like that, until they got older. I think then, arthritis made it too uncomfortable.

·
Registered
284 Posts
oh yes very comfortable! Snoopy does this but not on my lap - she is about 45KG now so she cant fit onto my lap anymore!

Such a cute pose B)

·
Registered
52 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is sooooooo cute and just hillarious!!!! Monty sleeps like that as well i wonder why all of them like that position so much. I would think that is asking for a stiff neck! :)

·
Registered
714 Posts
Looks familiar. Yeah, Dudley does that too! :p

Then I woke him up taking a close-up shot.

He looks crazy/aggro, but he was perfectly content!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts