Basset Hounds Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same here

My dolly eats everything except metal objects thank goodness-also she hasn't actually eaten any clothing items. But if my son isn't careful and leaves a sock laying around she will shred it to bits. She loves any food items and used to go nuts trying to dump the trash over. It has taken along time to teach her not to jump up and snatch evrything in sight from someone while they are eating, but she is learning. We still have to supervise her closely while my son is eating since he often gets up and walks away and swings his arms around. That would be enticing to any puppy at that age though. She is nine months now.

·
Registered
13,077 Posts
My dolly eats everything except metal objects
While not technical eating toughy's favorite toy were aluminium soda cans which he would shred. He also like glass christmas ornament, he would prance around with thim in his mouth, eventually he would bit too hard an they would litterally explode. He jump, but back trying to reach onther is 5 minutes or so. Obviously The glass ornament went into storage.

·
Registered
297 Posts
While not technical eating toughy's favorite toy were aluminium soda cans which he would shred. He also like glass christmas ornament, he would prance around with thim in his mouth, eventually he would bit too hard an they would litterally explode. He jump, but back trying to reach onther is 5 minutes or so. Obviously The glass ornament went into storage.
Too funny... my aunt and uncle have a BC mix that is obsessed with beer cans and loves to chew them and shred them as well.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts