Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
You may want to trial the "Daily Drool" especial the email list it has a lot more members.

Hello,

Sadly, I cannot remember the couple's name. We all kept in touch for a while, but at some point, we lost touch, and this couple's information. I knew Baby's new father from the Bassetopia boards. I THINK his name was DJ, or JD .

I really wish I had more to go with. I DO know that they were already owned by two droolers named Fiddle and Banjo. They changed Baby's name to Mandolin, calling her Mandy for short, so it would keep her name in the lines of a musical instrument with a nickname that would sound close to her original name of Baby. I also know that they adopted another drooler that they named Dulicmer.

Yes, it IS strange that I would remember their names, but not the names of the couple who adopted her. (I think it was easy since the Bassetts were all named after musical instruments). That is sad, I know. I am really embarrassed to have to confess that, but we still think about Baby and wondered if we could get some news, even if it is sad.

If anyone could help, I'd really appreciate it. Even if you just pass a message along that someone is asking. Thank you.[/b]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.