Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did it...we took the plunge. Today we welcomed the newest addition to our family: a sweet little boy named Winston. He's 4 weeks old, so he won't be coming home with us until the beginning of April. In the meantime, Molly got to see her mom and dad, as well as give Winston her approval.

·
Registered
782 Posts
The absolutely most unbelievably irresistable object in the universe is a basset hound puppy.
Have fun.

·
Registered
761 Posts
He's so cute!!! I'm sooooo jealous of all you people getting new basset hound puppies! I wanna a puppy too! And yay for new puppies coming home!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, everyone. He has such unique markings on his face, but who knows what he'll look like as he gets older. Molly's coloring is changing all the time, like a little chameleon :)

Yes, it'll be a long 4 weeks, but now I must mentally prepare for another puppy. Those sharp teeth, the potty accidents...but it's all made easier by the cuteness and that puppy breath :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Look at that precious lil face. Our pup is named Watson -- if we get another puppy, we have talked about naming him Winston. Have fun!!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Aww
love buppies!!!!!!
I want one but dad says no till I get settled properly...
hmpf. from my new avatar, one should be able to tell that i AM MOST CERTAINLY settled!!

hey watson--I live in memphis tn too! I used to live in louisiana (laissez bon temps rouler!! hey, it's ash wednesday, whaddya want???) but I'm very happy now in the bluff city. stupid daddy won't lemme have bbq. *snort*

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
*sigh*
well they had two before and they said they're kinda used to two. their first two headed for the bridge--both in january--it was AWFUL--just three weeks apart... but that's how they gotted me and I'm helping them be happy again. I'm happy to own them...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts