Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the Basset world, but have always loved these dogs. We got Shiloh when he was around 3 months, he is currently 10 months, and feels that he is king of the castle!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome Shiloh

And Family...........he does look like king of the family, sitting on the lap of Mrs., the queen of the family. Smart dog, he knew who to captivate first! Shiloh..............named after the book titled Shiloh? Just a guess. Don'f forget to add your name story to the "How did you choose your basset's name" thread! Welcome and best wishes to a long and happy relationship with your basset. It will be a wonderful exciting journey!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And Family...........he does look like king of the family, sitting on the lap of Mrs., the queen of the family. Smart dog, he knew who to captivate first! Shiloh..............named after the book titled Shiloh? Just a guess. Don'f forget to add your name story to the "How did you choose your basset's name" thread! Welcome and best wishes to a long and happy relationship with your basset. It will be a wonderful exciting journey!
It is funny you mention him captivating my wife! She has never been a real dog person, as far as them being in the house. Shiloh has trained her so well now, the only thing he truly doesn't get away with is getting on the furniture. Any other thing though, I end up hearing "But the baby just wants a bone". He has her trained beyond belief, and I am sure she would get rid of me before the baby! Anyhow thanks everyone for the welcome!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome! You have such a beautiful family and Shiloh is very cute!
As for your wife being captivated by Shiloh, who could resist that cute face!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts