Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Drum roll*
Introducing Mr. Runcible the Wonderdog - The Supreme Superhero of the Universe and The Protector of all Food like Stuff.

Featuring The Fantabulous Bionic Nose for picking up the smallest waft of criminal activity, such as unwarranted foodtransactions (ie transactions not going in his direction).

Special weapons:

The Slobber Attack of Unparallelled Gooeyness - aka The Drool Torrent.

The Attack of Immense Itching and Discomfort - aka The Shed Attack
Designed to cause the villain the greatest discomfort by placing itching hair in places like the villain's undergarments, nose and such like.

The disadvantage with both these attacks is that they affect anyone in the near vicinity of Mr. Runcible the Wonderdog and The Supreme Superhero of the Universe at any time, not only the villain during an attack.

On the lookout for criminal activity - keeping your *point* neighborhood and children safe.

And of course no superhero can ever a superhero be withouth the ability to fly. Here illustrated by Mr. Runible the Wonderdog's incredible ears of supersonic flight:

Also introducing Kaira the humble sidekick and treat dispenser.

Off to obliterate more evildoers!

Until next time...

*exiting fanfare*

A

·
0 Posts
Gorgeous Dog! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

General, evil doer of neighbors mailboxes!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Wow, just gorgous! What a dog!

You are right, that is definitely one super-hound!

I would love a larger version of the ears pic to use as my wallpaper :wink:

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Welcome! What a handsome basset! :D

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Yeah, these two remind me of Emma and Doris! In fact I can't tell them apart. I need a picture side by side.

T

·
0 Posts
Welcome ... I guess I'll have to wait to see Mr. Runcible until I get home. A couple of weeks ago the mean, evil IT people at work set up our firewall so that we can't view pictures. Grrrrrrrr!

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
First of all, warm welcome to Kaira and Mr. Runcible,
what a dog, so fine pics - and such funny comments! :D

Regarding Emma's long lost brother, I agree on that -
they could very have been siblings:

·
Registered
662 Posts
**lol** Love the story and the introductions!

Welcome! :)

B

·
0 Posts
Introducing Mr. Runcible the Wonderdog and Kaira

OMG!! How beautiful! Mr.Runcible could be twin to Emma. :lol: . Loved the second to last pic. What long ears!!Kaira U are very pretty too. Welcome to the board. :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :!: :!: . Tummy Boy's Mom

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Starr~n~Tootie
I would love a larger version of the ears pic to use as my wallpaper  :wink:
Well, that's easy. All you need is one basset hound and one camera. Then just apply bellyrub on basset, take a picture and presto your very own Flight of the Basset Hound Wallpaper.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts