Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chloe is our 10.5 week old lemon/white basset hound. She came to our home on Friday and has been transitioning quite well. We did have an issue with peeing in the house but that has been recitified thanks to some help here on the forum.

Introducing Chloe. Thanks for all your patience in waiting on the pics. :)

Sleeping Chloe

Chloe chewing on her bully stick. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Chloe posing for the camera!

Anyone want a high five?

Can you tell I just had a drink of water? HEHE!

·
Registered
761 Posts
She is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love her coloring. She's so cute! She also looks like she's very dense. Her paws are huge! I wonder how big she'll get. Congratulations on little Chloe.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Awwww! she is adorable! I cannot believe how much bigger she looks than flash for only a few weeks difference, crazy!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Charady2 - Yeah they grow like crazy! It's hard to believe when they start out so little bitty.

Proudmom- Chloe is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing the pics. Can't wait to see more. She is really very pretty.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Proudmama -- I was so excited to see someone from the north that I forgot to say Chloe is absolutely beautiful. Love her big round eyes complete with eyeliner. She looks like she is super soft. There is nothing like a soft, pink bellied basset puppy to curl up with .... oh how I miss those days ... but a chunky hairy basset belly is still good too!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts