Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Lisa Lucas and I live in Upstate NY with my husband Jackson, and 4 rescued basset hounds. I am involved with ABC Basset Hound Rescue, Inc as a foster home, and as the WoW Waddle Co Chair.

Here is a picture of my babies...L to R Buford, Adrianne, Arnold & Clemmie (in front of our BRV)

And, here is a picture of Buford, my little mama's boy. Buford is an agility basset who can really fly. We've been competing for about a year now, have earned 6 CPE titles, have various legs towards other titles, and have 2 legs towards our AKC NAJ title. We will also soon be competing in Rally obedience. I'm tremendously proud of my little guy

I look forward to meeting you guys and being a party of this community!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Welcome!

Great pics - good looking hounds!

T

·
0 Posts
Hey Lisa, Nice to see you here. How are Arnold and Clemmie doing? Welcome!

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
932 Posts
Wow, another BRV! your pups are adorable and what a high flyer your boy is! Daisy & Sally are impressed. Here's a couple pics of our BRV..

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Hi Lisa- it sounds like you have every right to be proud of Buford- I love the agility photo! And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Hey do I Know you? :roll:

Hey looks like I'm short a hound for the Demo at Woofstock this year. You commin, Heck see if you can convince Debby with george too.

A

·
0 Posts
Great photo's Lisa! I particularly enjoyed the agility shot, what a boy. Welcome.
Arlene and Opus.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone!

Ms. Mariah.....Bufie here...I have some crazy chute/tunnel shots, too!!! Please tell your mama Pat I woof hello! She gives us good pets.

:D

·
Registered
987 Posts
Hi welcome! I'm a third BRV! well multi breed RV really. Welcome to the board you pics are awesome.

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome! Your pups are precious! Gosh 4 of them I surely know you are busy with the demands of 4!

Great Pictures!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello, Lisa! How are you? Long time no see! How is my precious Arnold doing?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Welcome to the board and wow those are great pictures! I especially love the one where your dog is flying hehehe

Lou

1 - 20 of 20 Posts