Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the cutest catalog in the mail last week, called In The Company of Dogs (www.inthecompanyofdogs.com)

On the cover was an impossibly cute basset wrapped up in bone shaped Christmas garland. I want to frame it! They also have a photo contest every month.

[email protected] to enter. We entered Button and Elmer this morning. They have some really cool things for dogs. Button wants to order the neoprene rain boots! Elmer wants a basset shaped topiary.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I get that catalog--it has the funniest things in it. For only $139 (or so), you can get a basset hound topiary! The basset on the cover of the most recent one is beautiful, but the ones modeling on the inside just look miserable. One has little boots on, and he looks so ashamed. Just this weekend I ordered steps and one of those dog bowls that's supposed to slow down wolfers from that catalog.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Guess what???

I got an email from them already this afternoon. Elmer is going to be November's Dog of the Month! They said we should be able to view it on their website www.inthecompanyofdogs.com in the next couple of days. He also won a $100 gift certificate!!

So . . . . should we get the neoprene boots or the basset topiary?

·
Registered
932 Posts
How about a memory foam dog bed? They are on Rocky and Sally's Xmas list :p I love that catalog, the basset cover was especially nice. I also like the "greetings" t-shirt with a dog sniffing another dogs' butt. Very appropriate :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I love that catalogue! I don't get it but my mom sent me hers. I vote for the basset topiary!!!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I checked back at the website, and couldn't find Elmer anywhere. Do you know where he is? While looking, I checked out the "how we got the shot" section, which was hilarious. You can imagine that with all those dogs there've got to be some funny outtakes.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I saw Elmer's picture...ADORABLE! I couldn't find the "how we got the shot" section though, I'm sure it is a lot of fun to look at.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Elmer's picture is adorable. No wonder that handsome guy won.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts