Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I AM BACK BABY!! I am Kelley and I live in central FL. I was a daily poster from 2000 to 2003 when I went without internet for 2 yrs :D I have a 3 yr old Lab names Zoey and we wanted a sister for her. We of course thought the best route to go would be to foster a basset and over time when we found the right one wed adopt. That way in the meantime we could give a houndie some love till the found their forever home.
I hope anyone who knows where Denise (Canada rocky madonna and cruisers mama) or jenny and Eminence and whatever state they are in this month or Michelle (TN margot and annies mama) are tell them I said HEY!!I reconize some names from when I was here before Steinar and Vangie and Betsy. You guys are for sure long timeers here.
Well I hope you like the pics and I cant wait to become addicted to this place as I was before.
Kelley

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome back! Where are you in central Florida? I'm in Indialantic. I have been considering a playmate for Belvedere. Post info on your current foster and any others that you hear about in our area. I have to be careful what I bring home. I have what can be considered a pretty well trained but sometimes naughty Basset. I'd like to find another of the same one of these days.

Faye

·
Registered
987 Posts
Welcome back! LuLu is quite a darling! Look forward to more of your posts.

C

·
0 Posts
Lulu is my Louie's twin!! Same markings!! LOL!!

Good thing for me that you live far away, I would be wanting her!! My husband told me he would shoot me if I bring another pet into our home! LOL!!

Of course, I was ready to agree with him at 5a.m. when Louie decided he needed to go out and walk around the back yard in the snow and dark and refused to come inside...something smelled good to him out there!

Good Luck with Lulu, she is adorable!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here are a couple more pics. She is on a diet lol needless to say. She can be my walking buddy.

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome back! Congratulations on your newest foster.

She sure is cute -- but I do agree she needs to shed a few pounds. Does she have a thyroid problem or was she just "over-loved"?

Our Chloe was "over-loved" and arrived in our home at a whopping 78 pounds. She has "slimmed down" to 66 pounds. (Not really slim, but certainly better.) Good luck with the walks.

A

·
0 Posts
Welcome back from Ruby who used be be in MA and then FL and now in CA.......(she gets around) ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I believe she was over-loved. She has lost some weight but she'll do it. I'll help her with it since I need to shed some too.Us big girls stick together you know.lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts