Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, my sweet Agnes Marie Basset Hound went to the Bridge on July 21st. I didn't think I was ready to adopt again, but Agnes sent me two sweet bassets that desperately need homes. So, on Sunday, I will become the proud momma to Lucien and Lillian!

Lucien is a 9 year old lemon-and-white and Lillian (Lilly) is a 7 year old red-and-white. They both look so much like Agnes.

I will post more pictures and stories once they come home with me! Also, please drool for Lilly, she will be spayed a week from Thursday.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Congratulations on adding these two lovely bassets to your family! They are both very beautiful and I am sure you will have lots of happiness and fun together! Good for you for adopting them! :)

P.S. Lots of drool being sent for Lilly

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Congratulations! What a lucky pair of bassets! :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
What a big heart you have. This is so awesome that you are getting two wonderful hounds, and I'm sure Agnes Marie is smiling down on Lucien and Lillian. Can't wait to hear your stories about these two lucky hounds.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Great! A huge Thank you for rescue, and two senior hounds! I am looking forward to hearing a lot of stories.
Joan

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
What wonderful news!! And they are two gorgeous houndies. I know that Agnes Marie had a paw in getting you together.

I started fostering (or adopting, more likely) my first senior and I cannot being to tell you how much he enriches my life. I hope that you have as fabulous a time with your new furbabies as I am having with Dart.

Congratulations!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts