Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

After months of laying in my lap while I play Call of Duty, little Randolph finally convinced me to let him play. He started out a little slow, but after a few rounds he has started to become pretty good!

If anyone here wants to hop on Xbox Live, let me know and Randolph will take you down. Fair warning though, he is quite the little trash talker.

·
Registered
616 Posts
LOL! I bet he definitely teaches those teenage punks and thing or two on that game! Too funny!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
That is too funny....Woody hasn't played on his brother Kyler's yet but he has bitten the foam off the ear piece and peed on the case of his new game (I think it was Dragonage 2) just to get his attention......:p

·
Registered
56 Posts
Too cute! Whiskey isn't allowed near any of the controllers since she tore my husbands headset to pieces and completely frayed a PS3 wire. LOL!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Bet THAT got daddy's attention....I had to resort to drastic measures to get my brudders tention too........:D

Your buddy
Woody

·
Registered
973 Posts
Harley is a Rockband drummer. It's a hard life.

Attachments

·
Registered
437 Posts
Harley, that's pretty good....Woody tries to chew on the drumsticks...."hey, isn't there supposed to be pupsicle on the end of these????"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts