Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been grumpy today, and so Bowser took a photo to cheer me up. It's on his blog!!! I just thought I'd share....because I like to share....and cuz i'm grumpy and want attention. : )

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Ya guyz might like this pic. We took it at one of the basset events. it's the 3-headed dog from H. Potter...
she was wearing them like a backpack. (actually it's 4-headed if u count the basset in the back...)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Like your glasses, Bowser. Very becoming. Women like guys who wear glasses, it makes them look intilig... intoliij... smart.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Ya guyz might like this pic. We took it at one of the basset events. it's the 3-headed dog from H. Potter...
she was wearing them like a backpack. (actually it's 4-headed if u count the basset in the back...)
dude in the background...

looks like his transmission is draggin the ground...

:)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oh how cute - Bowser is even cuter than the real HP! :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Oh, by-the-way, love the pic with the ears tied up. I have to do that with Maggie a lot when I give her wet food. Hilarious. She hates it.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! I needed that! : ) I love the three headed dog hehe

MaggieMae, i only did it a few times when he was little. He's actually very good now at getting his ears out of the way! Unless it's a big bowl of water...lol

MollyMcFrecklesMom since Bowser has such awesome fans, I will make sure he posts lots more! hehe

Boomer, i just noticed your avatar really goes with your quote *LOL*

BassetHank...how awesome would it be if i could get some more HP costumes? mwuahahaha.... i was just going to get bowser a FISH costume this year but now i'm thinking more harry potter stuff...hehehe

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Oh my goodness, I never noticed until you just mentioned it about Boomer's picture and avatar! That is hysterical!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
dude in the background...

looks like his transmission is draggin the ground...

:)
LOL-- quite observant, Estha!

@Pricey-- oh, that's not Worm. we don't know who that is or who she belongs to. we just took a pic of her because she was so cute as a 3-headed dog. sorry we don't know the answer to ur ?? about the harness

·
Registered
437 Posts
~E
I was viewing these at work and had to leave my office after Esther's post...I was laughing so hard I was worried that they would call to have me commited...in my office alone and laughing like a fool:p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts