Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was scratching Digger's neck, and he was really enjoying it, so I thought I'd grab the hair brush. I was brushing Digger for a while, when Dozer wanted to see what we were doing. It was his turn, so I started brushing him. Digger was like "Hey! :angry: I was getting brushed." He pushed Dozer out of the way. In turn, Dozer pushed him out of the way. Soon I had a growling Basset stand-off. All of this while on my lap. :eek:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Mine don't fight or growl for attention, but they are great at pushing each other out of the way!

Dudley is much bigger and uses his advantage to just bull Minnie out of the way. Minnie is much smarter and sneakier, she uses the slink & squirm technique to get in on the petting action. :p If that doesn't work, she goes to "the look," works every time!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Mine have only every actually fought one time when we had my fiance's little brother for the weekend. This was their first time hanging around him for an extended period of time so of course they both wanted him all to themselves. Lily of course was the "snapper" and Gibbs retaliated by chasing her. We got it stopped quickly though.

~Heather

1 - 4 of 4 Posts