Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been to optimistic travelling with my two year old grandson. It wasn't possible
to visit breeders and friends in UK, but at least - I managed to visit my good friends
Ann-Britt and Gun-Britt at White Dynamit's in Goethenburg. And I took pics!

Dagny the Diva didn't come down from the porch. She probably remember she'd met
me before.... She's half sister of Doris/Soffi, and she's done breeding, just retired and
ruling the house.

Bosse has become Champion, and I'm pretty sure he knows it. Just look at the appearance:

He's even got Sanna to clean him up after supper:

Despite being the youngest, Tanja the Tomato managed to get a bone. It almost fitted
into her mouth:

But not entirely, so Sanna stole it from her. Ain't she proud of it?

Oh, what a tragedy! Tanja - the saddest basset in the world!

Still mad - looking away from mean Sanna!

I better go inside and kill the cat!

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules,
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
289 Posts
Those red and whites are gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Welcome back! I was just about to ask if anyone knew when you were due to return. I loved the picture of Ms. Dagny. She has that same joie de vivre that Miss Emma has.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
You sure grow beautiful bassets in Norway & Sweden! Each and every one of them is gorgeous!

I hope Emma & Doris had a good time with Tina and have forgiven you for abandoning them!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Absolutely beautiful Bassets. Those faces just melt your heart!!!!!!!!!!! I'm curious Steinar, do the Bassets there have that "hound" odor we talk about????? I've can't recall you ever talking about that?? Just curious??

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Awesome pictures of those beautiful Bassets. I love all their wonderful wrinkles and loose skin they have, and Dagny sure reminds me of Emma with her coloring. Tanja the Tomato must be from the vegetable litter we loved the pictures of on the forum. What a gorgeous face. I guess I fell for her since her markings are a lot like Bogie's. Welcome back!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
First of all, welcome back!

That Tanya looks like she could by my Louie's sister!

I have relatives in Gothenburg, my family is from there and Marstrand! If it was a year ago, we would have been there at the same time!

Beautiful photographs!

With your gorgeous photos of the dogs, have you ever made one of those wonderful magazine books from Shutterfly.com? I have made three now, and I just love them.

How did Emma and Doris make out without you?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Thanks for some great basset pix!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kaira, the cat has no tail - if I remember correct. Does that help?

Patti, the odor seems to come from the kibble - so they smell a bit, and different,
after what food they eat. If I can avoid kibble for a while, mine don't smell at all.

Yes, Tanja the Wild tomato is from the vegetable litter,
Sanna is Suzanna in the Bath, from a litter about Swedish Folksongs,
Bosse is Freddy Fossil, comes from a litter about stones,
Dagny is Dagny the Discogirl, from a litter about dancing.

The Canon EOS 400D hasn't let me down so far, I'm pleased with that and the Tamron
17-50/2:8 lens I also bought.

And thank you all for welcoming us back!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks so much for the pictures! I always look forward to your posts and pictures of Emma and Doris and their relatives and pals. Just love them!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts