Basset Hounds Forum banner

I"m back!!!!

6K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  BassetHoundHank 
#1 ·
Hi Guys! I'm back or should I say MOM"S HOME!:D Yahoo things are getting back to normal around my house. Mom and Humun Sister got home Sat morning and things are back to the way they should be. They had a great time but are eggzawstid -- Mom says she is happy to live in North America where she can drink the water and flush the toilet normally!! Cairo the Cat and I decided to play a trick on them when they came home and ignored them for a couple of hours just to punish them for leaving us. We decided not even to look at them but then old sniffy nose the cat gave in and smelled them all over and decided that they were still okay in his books so in order to keep the upper hand I gave in and gave them the sniff over and under all the Turkey and Greece they were still my BUDDYS!!!! Dad missed Mom so much he bought he a new car for a birthday present and made her cry. She said maybe she will go away every summer if it means a new car but Dad said "I don't think so" -- ha ha she hasn't even given me a ride yet I can't wait to slobber and spread my beautiful hair all over it!
I did get to go away with Dad to the Island place for the weekend in his car with no top. We had fun and I got to let my ears fly in the wind and everyone said we looked like a funny pair. Dad told Mom I'm just the right size to ride in the car with him.
Well guys we have a lot of reading to do to catch up on all of your big adventures of the past few weeks but I have to say I'm a HAPPY BASSET!!
Oh yeah --- Hi WWormmie I missed ya;)!
Pais

See less See more
#2 ·
OH wow! I'm glad you had fun, glad you are back safe, congrats on the NEW CAR (so cool! I love surprises!) and pais...you had better get some slobber and hair on it QUICK...no owner of a basset can have any car without that!

Although, Pais, I"m ashamed of you...ignoring your mama! Bowser kind of did that when we got back from Australia...he has to initally scream and cry, but then he acted aloof and glared (actually glared!) at me for a few days. I really think it took him a couple weeks to get over it! I felt terrible! LOL He's back to normal now though, following us around and giving toe kisses. In November we're going to mexico (yay, now I can relate about the drinking water and toilet flushing!) to go scuba diving. THat's a two-fold insult for Bowser because he hates us leaving, and he especially hates us leaving and coming back smelling like salt-water and fish!

Anyway...glad you're back!

#6 ·
Paissleee!!! i missed u lots while u were away!

lots has happened, so promise me u'll catch up, k? read this one, esp:

http://www.basset.net/boards/genera...-basset-gq-swimsuit-edition-announcement.html

u must be so happeee that ur Ma is back! your ma went to a Greased Turkey? that sounds pretty kewl and yummy. she musta come back full.

did ya get pics of ur adventure w/ur Pa? that seems like a very nice island u went to. wow, ya got new wheels? what kinda car?

we r sooo glad u r back!
--:wub: Worm

#7 ·
Wandering Wormie!

Don't know how much Wormie paid MollyMcfreckles to say he was well behaved while you were away, but let me tell you nothing could be further from the truth:eek:

He was on every 'Lonely Hound' site on the web and leaving a trail of broken hearted houndettes in his wake.:(

Sorry to be the one to have to break the news Paisley, but I think it's better you find out what kind of 'playboy' he is now rather than later.:(

#8 ·
Excuuuuse me??

Paisley, i was a good boy. u can ask my Brat Pack and they'll back me up. sure, i tell the girl bassets here they are nice-looking (cause they are) and the boy bassets they are handsome too (cause they are).... i mean, us bassets are awfully good-looking as a whole, methinks!

but my heart belongs to u,u, u. u can look at all my posts, i have nothing to be ashamed of. you'll see that Mikey kept trying to say i kissed toads, but i didn't (ya know Mikey).

otherwise, i posted a bunch of pics from my partees, and my lessons, and i had a drooling problem for a couple days. that's all.
--fondly, Worm

#9 ·
otherwise, i posted a bunch of pics from my partees, and my lessons, and i had a drooling problem for a couple days. that's all.
And why were you drooling? All because he was dreaming of you, Pais!

You can make that check out to "Molly McFreckles", Wormie ;)

#12 ·
Geeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!.....Didn't think his behaviour could get any worse, but now discover that as well as having a girlfriend on every forum, he tells the guys how handsome and attractive he finds them, and then, to cap it all, we discover he's been having an affair with a FROG:eek:

Paisley, this guy needs serious help.:confused: Take the advice of an older, more sophisticated, honest, kind and caring sensitive guy(not to mention rich and handsome in a George Clooney sort of way)... ......These youngsters are nothing but trouble. Go for a more mature guy (say about 10yrs) who knows how to treat a lady.
Can you think offhand of anyone??:):)

Toby xxxxxxxxxxxx

#23 ·
:rolleyes:

lol.
Those thingies have TEETH. Ouch.

-Missed ya Pais. Glad your o' momma is back, especially if she got a fun new car out of it. My mom got a new(used) car, too, but she won't let me get in it because apparently I am so special and wonderful, I will "distract" her. She also says it's a "stick" car?? She controls it with a stick, or sumthin.. Idk. It smells weird, that's for sure.

ANYWAAAAYS, Welcome back!

#24 ·
She also says it's a "stick" car?? She controls it with a stick, or sumthin.. Idk. It smells weird, that's for sure.

See, sticks ARE good for something. I dunno why Momma takes them away when I bring them in the house. I should tell her they are for the car! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.