Basset Hounds Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
I sent no such video's only those that have an inkly for that type of thing used their two paws to surf such sites amazingly only wwormy and woody ever admited to doing so, lets you know where there mind is at ie "the head of their fencing tool"

:rolleyes:

lol.
Those thingies have TEETH. Ouch.

-Missed ya Pais. Glad your o' momma is back, especially if she got a fun new car out of it. My mom got a new(used) car, too, but she won't let me get in it because apparently I am so special and wonderful, I will "distract" her. She also says it's a "stick" car?? She controls it with a stick, or sumthin.. Idk. It smells weird, that's for sure.

ANYWAAAAYS, Welcome back!

She also says it's a "stick" car?? She controls it with a stick, or sumthin.. Idk. It smells weird, that's for sure.

See, sticks ARE good for something. I dunno why Momma takes them away when I bring them in the house. I should tell her they are for the car! :D

Thanks, Worm! Momma took that picture with her cell phone, and she says it's her favorite and she shows it off to people.

Sticks? Did someone say sticks?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.