Basset Hounds Forum banner

I"m back!!!!

6K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  BassetHoundHank 
OH wow! I'm glad you had fun, glad you are back safe, congrats on the NEW CAR (so cool! I love surprises!) and pais...you had better get some slobber and hair on it QUICK...no owner of a basset can have any car without that!

Although, Pais, I"m ashamed of you...ignoring your mama! Bowser kind of did that when we got back from Australia...he has to initally scream and cry, but then he acted aloof and glared (actually glared!) at me for a few days. I really think it took him a couple weeks to get over it! I felt terrible! LOL He's back to normal now though, following us around and giving toe kisses. In November we're going to mexico (yay, now I can relate about the drinking water and toilet flushing!) to go scuba diving. THat's a two-fold insult for Bowser because he hates us leaving, and he especially hates us leaving and coming back smelling like salt-water and fish!

Anyway...glad you're back!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.