Basset Hounds Forum banner

I"m back!!!!

6K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  BassetHoundHank 
#1 ·
Hi Guys! I'm back or should I say MOM"S HOME!:D Yahoo things are getting back to normal around my house. Mom and Humun Sister got home Sat morning and things are back to the way they should be. They had a great time but are eggzawstid -- Mom says she is happy to live in North America where she can drink the water and flush the toilet normally!! Cairo the Cat and I decided to play a trick on them when they came home and ignored them for a couple of hours just to punish them for leaving us. We decided not even to look at them but then old sniffy nose the cat gave in and smelled them all over and decided that they were still okay in his books so in order to keep the upper hand I gave in and gave them the sniff over and under all the Turkey and Greece they were still my BUDDYS!!!! Dad missed Mom so much he bought he a new car for a birthday present and made her cry. She said maybe she will go away every summer if it means a new car but Dad said "I don't think so" -- ha ha she hasn't even given me a ride yet I can't wait to slobber and spread my beautiful hair all over it!
I did get to go away with Dad to the Island place for the weekend in his car with no top. We had fun and I got to let my ears fly in the wind and everyone said we looked like a funny pair. Dad told Mom I'm just the right size to ride in the car with him.
Well guys we have a lot of reading to do to catch up on all of your big adventures of the past few weeks but I have to say I'm a HAPPY BASSET!!
Oh yeah --- Hi WWormmie I missed ya;)!
Pais

See less See more
Discussion starter · #16 ·
GUYS STOP IT!!!!! My heart belongs to Wwormmie and I think you guys are just jealous that we have a happy long distance relationship!!!!!Maybe you shoud go kiss the toads!
Pais

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.