Basset Hounds Forum banner

I"m back!!!!

6K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  BassetHoundHank 
Wandering Wormie!

Don't know how much Wormie paid MollyMcfreckles to say he was well behaved while you were away, but let me tell you nothing could be further from the truth:eek:

He was on every 'Lonely Hound' site on the web and leaving a trail of broken hearted houndettes in his wake.:(

Sorry to be the one to have to break the news Paisley, but I think it's better you find out what kind of 'playboy' he is now rather than later.:(

Geeeeeeeeeeeeez!!!!!!!.....Didn't think his behaviour could get any worse, but now discover that as well as having a girlfriend on every forum, he tells the guys how handsome and attractive he finds them, and then, to cap it all, we discover he's been having an affair with a FROG:eek:

Paisley, this guy needs serious help.:confused: Take the advice of an older, more sophisticated, honest, kind and caring sensitive guy(not to mention rich and handsome in a George Clooney sort of way)... ......These youngsters are nothing but trouble. Go for a more mature guy (say about 10yrs) who knows how to treat a lady.
Can you think offhand of anyone??:):)

Toby xxxxxxxxxxxx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.