Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya Basset Pals ... I just wanted to be the first to wish you a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!
I know a lot of you will be travelling far and wide so safe travels and take car.... enjoy your day BUT --
-- don't eat too much turkey -- it causes gas :eek::eek: .. don't steal it off gramma counter either!
-- try to snag a piece of pumpkin pie -- its much better than the stuff they feed us outa the can
--if ya are forced to watch football -- remember it will make all the males in the family love ya even more!
-- if your Mom shops Black Friday -- don't complain maybe she will buy ya something really cool and since its a bargain she might buy ya two!!!!;)
HAVE A GRREAT DAY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving and maybe if your good your moms will make pumpkin cookies for ya.

We may have to make a recipe page. I have some good ones. And I make up my own.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all you two and four leggers! May you have your fill of turkey and sweet potato treats!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! A recipe page would be great. I've been doing some baking here and tried a few new treat recipes for Daisy. She especially liked the pumpkin/peanut butter biscuits!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving, Basset Pals!!!

There is so much to be thankful for, well here are the things i'm most thankful for:
1. being healthy and happy this year
2. for all the doggie pals i have met near & far
3. esp for all my doggie pals HERE!! for being silly and goofy, stoopid & wise with me.... as we go through... life. (ok yeah, even Mr. Mikey, tho he gives me a hard time)
5. for my person & the peeples in my life. they give me foods wherever i's goes.
and...
6. of course for my tru love, Ms. Paisley :wub: meloves u!

Happy Turkey Day (or Tofurkey Day, for all the veggies out there...)!!
--Worm

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts