Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:pOk guys like i KNOW it has been awhile but we has been busy since my bassetfest return (plus I slept for like 3 days straight)

this is me on my throne at bassetfest
and this is me and my brother napping during the basset games.:D

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ran outta room but I won a costume contest (that nobody remebered to take a pict of) but
the best news is This is my new brother.....he joined us for our nap and won my ma's heart...his name is fittingly Romeo...and we already loves him.....he will becoming to stay in home for goods and it can be a playdate everyday:D. He and I are just about the exact same age so ma is calling us the twins (hey like bessie and her sister)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sounds like you had a blast! And yay for new playmate!!! Looking forward to hearing more about your exploits!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Wait...you came home with a permanent playmate?!!? Too good to be true! Need more details (and pictures) please :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
I wish I could get away with the little kid line, "But he just followed me home from school!" I'd love to get another puppy.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Woody, my man!!
hi five for winning the costume contest!

and what exciting news about ur new bro Romeo. u will have many adventures together, i'm sure. ur household must be busy with 2 basset houndz!!

glad u got to go to Bassetfest & hope it was everything u thought it'd be...

welcome to the new member of the Brat Pack-- Worm :cool:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Wow you look awfully Prince like on your throne Woody. *wink wink!! When can we see pictures of Romeo? The brother in the napping picture seems to be missing some legs!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Woody!
Congrats on the new bro! I wish i had one but ma says not right now cuz imma handful. whatever that means. :rolleyes:

Wow dude! you won the costume contest? awesome! I don't keep one on long enough to win a contest. I go into a death roll and it's off in no time flat. :D

Ur pal,
Bernie

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and that last one is of my new bruder on Kyler's bed....he sleeps in there so there's more room.....but as far as bruder's go...he's pretty kewl guys...:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts