Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom convinced my dad that I need someone to keep me company when they are gone. They went to look at a puppy and came home with TWO new sisters for me. My mom said that the breeder told her how close they were so my mom brought both home. Here are some pics my mom said she would post some more later but it is awfully hard to get three bassets still at one time.

A

·
0 Posts
What cool parents you have!! My goodness they are sweet! Congratulations - the more the merrier!

A

·
0 Posts
Oh my goodness! ...You have THREE now! How wonderful. I wish I could have a house full of puppies. How old is the Copper (?) You're going to have so much fun with these girls.

Post more photos for sure ...and names!

Congratulations,

Faye

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Copper is a year old and the girls (Dolly and Patty) are nine weeks. Needless to say it has been very busy around here for the last week. I have taken the next 10 days off so everyone can get settled.

A

·
0 Posts
Oh! How wonderful!! :) They could be the three amigos. I love them. U MUST BE YOUNG to housebreak them.. ;) Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy

J

·
0 Posts
Congratulations on your new arrivals! A girl can't have too many bassets...

A

·
0 Posts
Lucky you I can feel the green eyed monster on my shoulder. Happy house training

M

·
0 Posts
Congratulations. Nothing like 2 at a time! They will keep each other busy and of course YOU!!

A

·
0 Posts
We can't wait to hear the stories you will have to tell. How is Copper adjusting?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Copper is adjusting better than I had thought he might. He is just a little jeolous only when they get a favorite toy or get in my lap but overall he seems to love them. They sleep in a kennel at night and Copper sleeps beside my bed well night before last I took everyone out at 12:30 to potty(no easy task with these three)well at about 2:00 Copper jumped up on the side of the bed and woke me up I told him to go back to bed but he keep whinning and sctratching at the bed I looked over and saw three basset faces staring at me. That will get you up quickly, after another few minutes of chasing puppies around the room,with Copper barking of course,I did manage to get everyone back where they belong. This is promising to be a grand adventure!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congrats! They are adorable! :D Glad Copper's taking it well!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts