Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I am really mad and I am just going to sit here in my comfy leather chair and mope.

My dad said he was taking me to the doctor's office to get my nails clipped this morning. This is cool by me because my doctor has a big black rabbit in his office. Well, dad put me up on the table and the lady came in and stuck a thermometer where the sun don't shine !!!! what does this have to do with getting my nails trimmed ????? I was about to call the cops because these people were wierding me out !!! Anyway, I figured I would just get the nail trim over with and be on my merry way, but NOOOOOOO!
The doctor came in and grabbed a big handful of skin on my back and then he pulled out this HUGE needle and stuck it in my back !!!!! what the [email protected]#$%^ is going on here ????? these people are out of thier [email protected]#$^%&&* minds !!!!!! Well after that the lady came back in and finally trimmed my nails.
Here's the funny part.....everyone thought that by giving me a little doggie biscuit that everything is OK....NOT !!!!!!
I am going to sit in my chair and not move all day and make everyone feel sorry for me (I have mastered the sad puppy dog look). Makes me wonder what they will do to me next time they cut my nails !!!!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ohh! You poor thing! Our humans can be so mean! Trim your nails indeed! last time my brother and I had OUR "nails trimmed" WE got all sorts of nasty surprises too!

Next time your human says the words "vet" or "nail trim" I tell you what you do ... make a beeline for their room and park yourself in the farthest corner under thier bed and whatever you do - don't budge!

They''l try coax you with stuff - but don't fall for it!

In the mean time... enjoy your mope, and work it for alllll it's worth!

-- Mocha --

*lol*

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has the scorned look down! Poor pup, he needs A LOT of treats to meke up for this! yvonne

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wilson says you look like you need a hug so he is sending one all the way from Saskatchewan.

·
Registered
70 Posts
AWWWWW SO CUTE!!!!

*Sunny hacks into my computer*

I like my vet he doesn't do anything like that. I just get on the scale and he rubs my belly. I manage to act like I am really scared and milk it for all it's worth, I take advantage of the treats and all the extra attention I get. Hehehe, I feel fine, and get all the extra attention :D :D :D

*Joshua takes back over his computer*

I KNEW IT! YOU LITTLE TWERP!

haha, well that pic is so cute.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Daisy Jayne here, you could also poop on the doctor's floor. That's how I get revenge for the needles, thermometers, etc. The vet says it's just "nerves"...that's what he thinks....

It horrifies Mom every time, too.... :eek:

Mom loves your pouty face, though....

Miss Daisy Jayne

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"Arrrroooo....You have that look down pat...I do it daily. Your chair looks like the one my mommy and daddy have too; same color and everything. I'm not allowed on the furniture any more because of my back. You should do something to bother your servants the rest of the day. How about doing a whole bunch of silent farts? If it were me, I'd fart up that nice leather chair. Then your servants would never do that to you again! Arrrroooo!"

said Ruby

·
Registered
56 Posts
Lucy, thanks for typing the bad words in code, Giselle still doesn't know them (yeah, right!). Sorry they tortured you at the vet's; at least now you know what "nail trim" means!! Help yourself to your humans' dinner tonight!! :p

·
Registered
987 Posts
My mommy and daddy trim my nails and I don't mind it at all. Because my daddy cuddles me and turns into a big pez dispenser of yummy treats and if I lay still, I get all the yummy treats I want while mommy trims my nails. It isn't too bad. I would be mad too about what they did to you too.
Lily

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
We feel your pain! Mom took us to the vet yesterday because she said we had "butt funk." All we know was that a finger was inserted in that place you mentioned! Afterwards, Mom told us we stunk from the stuff that came out, but that she bet we felt better. The worst part was, we didn't even get a treat like you did, because Spence is allergic to everything! Geez.
Sadie & Spencer

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Fabulous One here--and I do feel your pain. You must immediately take action for the indignities visited upon your precious person. First, poop in the floor. In a VERY conspicuous spot. Then, chew up the most bestest pair of shoes you can find. Turn over the garbage cans (don't forget to look for goodies while you're at it--these people throw some GOOD stuff in there!). The best time to do these things is when your people are out of the house. Then, take a nap where you're not supposed to be, and roll, roll, roll to shed the most hair on the spot. This should let these people know how much they have insulted you! And keep up the moping....Good Luck!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Originally posted by Alaska Slobberslingers:
 You must immediately take action for the indignities visited upon your precious person.   [/QB]
Sunny says, after hacking again into Joshua's computer:

It'd be precious basset. :D We are smarter than the humans, because you don't see us feeding and cleaning up after them ;)

·
Registered
905 Posts
Why give yourself a lot of hard work when you don't have to? I would have thought the answer is obvious :roll: . Just piss on that comfy chair you are sitting on.They may have thought they were smart getting leather beause it is easy to clean, but they will NEVER get the smell out from the padding underneath..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts