Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this works great for Atticus he has the the type of fur that is a little longer. I have had a flea comb for a long time cant remember why but thought the other day that i would get it out and see if any of my animals had fleas so i started to comb him with it, and boy does it pull out the undercoat, it gets those clumps that seem to pop up the rear end. just combing him for a few minutes and i get so much out and the fur doesn't fly around like other brushes. He puts up with it for quite a while.
I even combed my cat with it and i am so excited to get all this fur off of them. Just thought i would share.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks

I will have to try it. The brush we use on Buddy just does not work on Olivia. His undercoat is real wooly andf bunches up nice, but hers is all wiry and just flies all over the place.

She loves to be brushed, and I have been looking for something that will collect her hair better. Hardwood floors in the house don't hide the bassett hair bunnys very well, so my wife will be happy if I find something better than what we have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts