Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried a new chicken recipe in a slow cooker, and it made the whole house smell while cooking for 8 hours. It must have made Dozer hungry, because he was being a pain while I ate. He wouldn't leave me alone, he kept trying to stick his nose in my plate, and even tried to jump in my lap.

He just ate his dinner, but he wanted my dinner instead. I guess I'll have to see if there is any left and give him a piece of chicken.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Of course he wanted your dinner; YOU were having chicken! There's not much George likes as well as chicken. We had it for dinner, too, and he sat on the floor at my feet looking as hungry and cute as he knows how -- and that's VERY hungry and cute -- even though he'd already had his dinner, too. I didn't give him any chicken (I like it as much as he does and wanted to save the rest for lunch tomorrow!) but he did get the gravy.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had some chicken left, so they both got to share a big chicken breast. Dozer is happy now. I think he wanted more, but he had to share with Digger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts